Nowadays, with increase use of smartphones, users create lot of videos. If you have created lot of small videos and want to share them with your friend or family member over social media like WhatsApp or Facebook, then it will be more better to combine them in a single video to share it conveniently.
Thanks to VidTrim, along with video combination, there are lot of things you can do with videos for free. From merging videos to adding cool visual effects, VidTrim has almost got everything inside it.
How to Download VidTrim Video Editor for Free in Windows 7/8/10
VidTrim is an Android app that lets the user to do amazing things with videos. It is currently not available for Windows desktop and laptop computers. However, thanks to amazing emulator apps like BlueStacks, you can install VidTrim for PC in Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 for free.
Here’s what you do:
- Locate, download, and install Bluestacks android emulator for free to your desktop computer or laptop
- Once install is done, launch the emulator software
- Inside the emulator, navigate to Google Play Store and download/install VidTrim Video Editor
- LWhen you are done with installation of VidTrim for PC in Windows, launch it inside the emulator.
- Add the videos inside using drag and drop interface of VidTrim and start editing it.
Not too difficult, is it? A lot of people utilize android apps like VidTrim with their desktop computers because it is much easier to add videos when you can use your mouse and the larger screen of your desktop computer. People also like that you don’t have to totally drain your phone battery while working on a project, and you don’t experience interruptions from calls, messages, and other notifications.
Have you tried VidTrim Video Editor? How do you think it compares against the other free video editing apps available? Let us know in the comments section below.